Company profile: Our client is one of the leading foreign investment companies in Vietnam specializing in project investment that focus on township, industrial park and land fund development … For their rapid growing business, they are looking for talents for the position of RISK MANAGER as below:
Job Title: RISK MANAGER
Work location: Binh Duong City
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Manage and evaluate the effectiveness of the ERM program.
- Provide guidance in risk identification, assessment and formulation of risk mitigation strategies.
- Review key risks both from businesses and organization’s perspective and ensure that these are tracked until resolution.
- Develop and improve the organization policies and procedures.
- Identify control gaps and evaluate opportunities for improvements.
- Be actively involved in facilitating the risk management process including facilitating workshops and training sessions.
- Investigate, analyze and provide prompt update to Board/Management on significant risk events, patterns and trends including effectiveness of risk mitigation efforts
- Periodic reporting of risks report to CRO and organization Risk EXCO (when it is set-up)
- Assist the CRO on managing the risk activities for organization entities
- Internal Audit
- Oversee and manage the internal audit services provided by a professional firm for the initial period (i.e working with the professional firm and coordinating with company’s HODs on executing the Internal Audit Plans etc)
- Review and discuss any significant audit findings that has been reported to company Management/Members’ Council (MC)
- Preparation of Report to MC/organization Risk EXCO all significant internal audit findings
- Assist in the setting up of an in-house Internal Audit Division within organization, ensure that the function is independent and & perform internal audit functions (with adequate resources of a full in-house teams to be recruited) and to assess the effectiveness of the internal controls on an on-going basis
- Degree holder with about 5 to 8 years of relevant experiences in the field of risk management and internal audit.
- Professional qualifications such as CIA, CISA, CRMA, CPA are preferable.
- A strong team player but also able to work independently.
- Strategic and analytical mind-set coupled with strong financial or business acumen to understand the financial and operation processes.
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels, including senior management/Board members
- Written and verbal proficiency in Vietnamese & English will be an advantage.
Should you find yourself a good fit for the position and wish to advance your career onto a new level, do not hesitate to send us your latest updated resume to uyen.tran@localhost or contact 0933697659 (Ms. Phuong Uyen) for further details.