We are assisting our client – one of the world leading direct sell cosmetics companies with sales in over 60 countries that offering a complete range of high quality skincare, fragrances and colour cosmetics, in looking for talents for the post of Finance Director with the detail as following:
Job Title: Finance Director
Reports to: MD with a strong dotted line to the Regional Finance Director
Work location: Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
Responsible for finance, legal and tax in the market. Including statutory and management accounting, group reporting, management and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel. Control the assets and profitability of the market. P&L responsible for the market and ensuring that targets are achieved. Contributes to planning and business development as a member of the management team.
- Support MD of the market and market functions in decision making by providing necessary financial information and ensure the profitability and return of proposed investments.
- In conjunction with the direct Manager, analyzes, monitors, challenge and ensure compliance in the main business processes of the market:
- Provides stakeholders with relevant, up to date and insightful information, ensuring a deep analysis and proper understanding of the most recent events reflected in the financial statements.
- Provides management with timely analysis of complex data, defining relevant information for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project financial probability.
- Reviews and control costs.
- Procure best practice and implement the most effective and efficient utilization of joint resources, seek for efficiency and profitability increase.
- Implement the global finance projects and initiatives with support of Regional Finance Director
- Implement HR strategy and together with local HR manager be responsible for activities related to Human Resources.
- Exercising financial and administrative judgment on the strategic initiatives of the market.
- Responsible to coordinate the preparation of the annual targets of the market, ensuring that plans are realistic and resources are adequate.
- Present country target to Regional Head and Regional Finance Director for approval. Follow up implementation.
- Forecast: Collect forecasts from markets, follow up actuals versus plan as well as work with VP of the market and other functions on closing gap activities.
- Assist management in the design and implementation of budget control mechanisms that procure the most efficient use of resources.
Risk Management and control:
- Assessment of potential risks to the organization.
- Coordination with support of internal control manager the internal control implementation within market.
- Prepares and/or validates operational and business risks in the market and reports them to management and Regional Finance Director
- Coordinates activities to assure proper implementation and compliance with Company policies and adapt them into market policies and procedures if necessary.
- Ensure the knowledge and usage of Code of Conduct.
- Evaluation of tax risks , plan and follow up that markets mitigate tax risks
- Make sure credit control in markets established properly
- Make sure proper authorization ( incl. CAPEX approval) is in place in the market
Accounting, Tax and Legal:
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating the accurate and timely preparation and monitoring of the monthly cash flow, the monthly financial reporting and the rolling forecasts
- Review the consolidated regional financial statements and make an analysis of the deviations vs PY and plans.
- Present the financial statement to Country Management and Regional Finance Director
- Make sure the reporting is done based on IFRS and Finance Manual.
- Integration of the market finance function into the Group finance outsourcing partner IBM. From the local side drive the implementation of the agreed “Blue Print” of all processes and To-Be scenario in order to achieve the efficiencies from the IBM setup.
- Establish and maintain proper coordination with IBM in following areas:
- Accounting, including assurance that Group accounting policies and procedures are implemented and that full control and authorization over all expenditure is maintained,
- Group and Statutory Audits
- Tax Compliance, Transfer pricing documentations
- Treasury and other activities according to agreed split of roles and responsibilities between IBM and market
- Coordinate any changes in business set up with regard to changes in legal/tax requirements, changes of laws and regulations, with Regional Legal Manager and Regional Tax Manager and support the implementation of such changes.
- Coordinate tax reviews and audit
- Review tax planning of the market with focus on compliance and improving effective tax rate
- Review salary, health and social insurance calculation
- Follow up the development of relationship with core banks
- Support treasury optimization: reduction of number of banks, bank balances, SWIFT implementation, trade payable forecast accuracy
- Coordinate market in development of on-line payments and other alternative payments solutions from consultants to improve customer service.
- Responsible for adequate structure and staff of the finance organization in the country.
- Focus on motivation, training, recruitment and selection of an efficient finance team that maximizes results.
- Optimizing local staff numbers after completing the integration of transactional finance into IBM.
- Review performance management document and set the targets for finance team together.
- Ensures career and succession planning of finance team
- Salary: Negotiable + 13rd month of salary + yearend bonus
- Monthly phone allowance
- Taxi card provided
- Family social insurance is applied and monthly covered 31.5% by Company (not deduct from your monthly salary), staff only contributes 1% unemployment insurance as law.
- Bachelor or higher education in area of finance or economics; Preferred: ACCA, CPA, MBA;
- 5-7 years’ experience as Finance Manager/ Director/ Controller;
- Fluent English is a Must;
- Leader with the highest Ethical standards;
- An analytical approach to work;
- Commercial and business awareness;
- Knowledge about Statutory accounting standards and policies.
- High level knowledge about taxation and law.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivation and discipline;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks in a short time;
- Good IT skills (databases, spreadsheets)
- Proactive, open, outspoken, ambitious person
If you find yourself a good fit for this position and would like to advance your long term career in a professional and promising environment, do not hesitate to update your resume to: quynh.dang@localhost, or contact mobile number at: 0938257118 (Mr. Quỳnh)/ Skype: rion.dang for further detail and support.